The college management is very keen to create high quality academic and research environment for the benefit of the students, faculty and staff. Efforts are being made to establish the research centers in the college campus. Intensive research works are being carried out in various departments of the college.
1. To create research awareness amongst our faculty members and students.
2. To facilitate mutual cooperation between researchers for interdisciplinary research.
3. To establish a forward and backward linkage among different sectors like Industry, R&D organizations, foreign universities and apex bodies.
4. To work towards developing CMRIT as internationally recognized R&D centres.
1. To organize various events like national and international conferences, workshops on research methodology and patents, symposia, guest lectures in order to achieve the aim of enhancing the research awareness.
2. To have faster collaboration and interaction with researchers working on disciplinary and interdisciplinary research.
3. To encourage every faculty member for research proposal writing and to participate in R&D activities leading to Doctoral degree.
R & D Activities
- Organizing guest lectures delivered by eminent researchers from industry and academia. (At least once in a month)
- Deputing faculty members for higher studies and collaborative research to National and International institutes.
- Extending opportunities to final year students doing their projects to participate in various projects funded and sponsored by the various apex bodies and organizations like UGC, CSIR, ICSSR, DRDO ,ECIL and NRSE..
- Our faculty members are actively involved in various R&D activities like writing research proposals for submission to JNTU, AICTE,UGC etc, publishing research papers in peer reviewed research journals, presenting research papers in National and International Conferences, delivering talks in Workshops and Conferences, organizing National Conferences, STTP's and Workshops for faculty.
- Organizing Paper presentation contest for students at national level.
- Organizing various extra and co-curricular activities for students and faculty members from time to time.
- Many faculty members have collaboration and MOU with national and international R & D organizations and industry.
Four research projects are in operation at CMRIT sponsored by various funding agencies and Six are already successfully executed and delivered. Principal and few faculty members of CMRIT are recognized as guides for PhD in their respective subjects by many universities including JNT Hyderabad. A few students are working under their supervision. CMRIT have contributed research papers in international and national level journals and conferences.
Prof.S.M.Riyazoddin ( R&D coordinator) CMRIT Hyderabad. email@example.com